Pellicular cryomaceration for 48 hours. Fermentation is made with selected yeasts at a temperature of 16-18° C. In the middle of the fermentation, the 70% of wine is put in barriques of first and second step for seven months; the remaining 30% of wine completes its maturation in stainless steel-tank. Light clarification and final filtration in late Spring.
Light straw yellow wine with golden tints.
Round and fuity taste with a strong and full bodied consistency and with a flavour of citrus fruits, honey and flowers.
The fruity fragrance mixed with the elegant fragrance of wood give the wine a particular exotic note.
Appetizers, soups and pasta dishes, fish dishes.